New Roof Appointments
Roofing Contractor - New Roofing Appointments Set Weekly
Roofing Contractors – Residential or Commercial – most of you need to generate interested prospects every single week. Most of our clients fall into a few categories -some are just really good roofers (the bad ones do not tend to last long in this industry), some are good business people, and some are good sales people, but very few of them are actually good at MARKETING ROOFING SERVICES to their local area and SETTING QUALIFIED APPOINTMENTS with interested customers.
That is where we can come in pretty handy. We can typically generate 100+ leads and/or 30 QUALIFIED, EXCLUSIVE, appointments per month for our roofing clients. These are absolutely NOT:
– Leads that have been sold to multiple roofers so they can compete on the lowest price
– Leads that you have to chase down to reach
– Leads that you have to call multiple times and never hear from again
What these ARE:
Exclusive, Pre-Qualified, interested appointments that are interested in YOUR services and have set up a time for you to discuss and/or quote their job.
What is your average customer worth to you?
Let’s just say for the sake of it that you typically charge $10,000 for a new roof. This figure may be low for some, and may be high, but let’s start there.
If you have 30 interested appointments every month, and just closed on 10% of them (again this is a low and conservative number as many of our clients do much better than that). Those 30 appointments would generate 3 new roofing jobs every month or $30,000 in sales each month. And this is in addition to whatever you are doing now!
At a 50% profit margin, how much would that be worth to you?
There are roofers that do really well, and those that struggle to grow and expand. DO you want to be the rich roofer or the poor roofer?
The Rich Roofer vs the Poor Roofer
What do Rich Roofing Contractors do that Poor ones don’t? Here are 6 DIY things that you can do RIGHT now that will help you generate more business online:
1. Make a mobile friendly site. 70% of traffic is mobile.
2. Have a clickable phone number in big, bold text at the top and bottom of your website.
3. Have an irresistible offer that makes visitors drool and punch in their info. This alone can double your new client inflow!
4. Look at 5 of your biggest competitors (even in different cities) on Facebook Ads Library. Find the ads they’ve been running for the longest time. Create similar ones. You’ll get leads for the lowest cost possible if you find what is working and create similar looking ads.
5. Get other influential websites to talk about your Website. Your leads will convert more, and pay you a premium if you’re a badass.
6. Generate a consistent and predictable number of appointments every single week.
What happens when you do the above? Your website may well outperform all of your competitors, allowing you to gobble up all the roofing business you can handle.
Now. I know you probably don’t have the time or interest in doing this yourself — so either get your web person on it or Read On! We can fix your site too, if you need it.
But Can We Really Generate Good Appointments for Roofing Contractors?
We have worked with roofers of all types, and sizes and we have already figured out what works BEST to generate leads effectively and efficiently for them so you don’t have to. We bring all of this expertise to bear and work for you.
NO Long Term Commitments
NO Risk with Guaranteed Results
NO Sales Pressure, just the Facts
NO Spammy Techniques that can Hurt your Ranking
NO Effort Required from you once this is set up
Would 30 new roofing appointments per month help grow your business?
What if you had to do very little to generate those leads?
What would that free you up to do?
That is what we do. We generate at least 30 qualified, interested leads for our clients.