How to Execute High ROI Digital Marketing for Your Local Service Company
Using PPC, SEO, GMB, RM, SM, SEM, FBA, GA, etc.
Digital Marketing for Your Local Service Company
Digital marketing uses the internet, social media, paid ads, Google Maps, Reviews, and other modes to reach ideal consumers. The best examples of digital marketing are content marketing, SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, email marketing, messaging marketing, etc. So we can say that digital marketing is the advertisement or promotion of your brand/services/products by using multiple media channels like a search engine, website, ads, etc. The world is evolving rapidly, and efficiently marketing and running your business is vital to achieving your sales and organizational goals. Moreover, digital internet marketing is the ideal option for marketing services to prospective leads and real customers because we can identify those people that are actively looking for service companies, and target them directly.
Digital marketing should definitely play a significant role in the growth and development of your service business.
Are you wondering and want to know how SEO, GMB, PPC and more actually work together? How they help each other? Plus, why do you need reviews and GMB ranking? Well then, you are definitely in the right place. Here we will provide you with all the info you need about PPC and SEO for enhancing visibility, organic traffic, and sales specifically for service Companies. We only hope, after you finish reading this article, you will clearly understand how the most prominent marketing methods can collectively and massively improve your website, your leads, and your profits, and deliver you the outstanding outcomes that you want.
If you don’t have enough information about search engine optimization, don’t worry as we will provide a brief explanation about SEO. SEO (or Search Engine Optimization) is the procedure in which you can improve your website’s organic ranking by using targeted keywords and phrases. In other words, we can say that SEO means making specific changes on your site (structurally and content) as well as off site. Changes may be made in the website structure, but rarely in the design; it’s really the CONTENT that makes your website attractive for visitors and search engines.
PPC is the abbreviation for pay per click. It is the digital marketing model in which advertisers pay a fee of each click on their ad. Moreover, we can say that it is a procedure of buying a visit to your website. So whenever your ad is clicked by someone searching for your type of services, they send a visitor to your website, and we have to pay a (sometimes) small fee to the search engine that provided that click.
PPC generates leads FAST, and SEO generates leads slower over time, but together…together they can help you DOMINATE your search terms. Think about it, are you more likely to click on a website when you search and they show up in BOTH – Organic and Paid ads?
Most people do. That is why we strongly recommend our packages that combine PPC and SEO for truly efficient and effective digital marketing. By combining both, you can get genuine organic traffic and boost paid clicks, advertisements, and accelerated profits.
With the use of PPC keywords, we will have a much clearer idea of which ad is working well and is productive for your business. After examining this, we are more aware of your website effectiveness and can get quicker results. So we can easily understand which ads are working quickly and easily.
SEO adjustments always take longer to test things like title, tags, and services description. Identifying those effective phrases are some of the keys to our success.
If you specialize in certain types of service – Floors, Real Estate, Mortgage, Legal, Medical – whatever that may be, then the PPC/SEO strategy is especially beneficial for your business’s growth and development. Google offers fantastic things when it comes to specialized services and niches because you can clearly identify those people that are looking for what your specialties are. They can easily click on individual pages with PPC ads, and with SEO optimized content. The ad features the product, which also consists of reviews, and it redirects the user or customer to the product page where the services or product is available. The technique mentioned above is an excellent way to boost your niche specific efforts online.
Advertising through PPC strategy is an excellent way to refine your organic keyword. Test the rate of conversion of words that you want to classify as add-in pay per click with your long term organic keyword strategy. You can get immediate results that come from the effectiveness of organic keywords.
With the advancement of technology, the PPC team is preparing the ads with a specific social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. This Campaign outcome is very impressive because valuable information about your services or products reaches your targeted audience. Moreover, the advancement of technology and the synergies between SEO and PPC will enhance each other, and the other tools like artificial intelligence will give more specific focus.
These are just some of the beneficial aspects when SEO and PPC are working together for the promotion of your service business. If you are searching for the best company supporting you or helping you with the growing and development of your business online, then you are in the right place. Out of others, FULL ON DIGITAL is the best option for service companies to grow their business using digital marketing and online advertising. After many years in business, we still get lots of satisfactory customer reviews and have had some clients for decades.
When PPC advertising is active on your website, your site will appear in Google’s top searches. In addition to this, if your SEO effort is solid, like ours, your service company or service website can potentially consume a large portion of SERPS showcasing adverts at the top and organic listings below. If the visitor skips the ad section and moves directly to the organic keyword, they can automatically find the business. By following this strategy, your website can get more than double the exposure than before, so the chances of clicking the visitors through your services website increase dramatically. The combination of PPC and SEO is hugely beneficial for getting more customer engagements.
When visitors click on the PPC ads, they have taken to a landing page where they get complete information about the services you offer. As the traffic enhanced on your website, then public familiarity with your brand is increased, and in search results, you can increase your leads and sales which have attractive benefits for your service company.
WHAT IS GOOGLE ADS?
The name also knows Google ads of Google Ad Words is the single, most famous, and widely used PPC advertising system, which is used all around the world. Moreover, if you want to know how this system is working, you are in the right place. Yes, you are reading right, as I will give you a definite answer in which the ad platform enables the business to create their ads. These ads are visible or appear in Google search engines and on the other properties of Google. These Google ads are running on the system of PPC/pay per click. When someone searches the ads on Google, Google shows you top pages, where these ads are visible. Top pages depend upon the ranking based on the following features: quality and relevance of keywords, ad campaign, and size of keyword bid. Here the question that comes to mind is how one can have a successful PPC account. The following factors will play a significant role in successful PPC: they are keyword relevance, quality of landing page, quality score, and creativity.
SEO and PPC: The difference
We aim to enhance the quality and quantity of traffic on your website in search engine optimization. You receive this traffic organically from the search engine. Moreover, for fulfilling’s this purpose, people use a verity of SEO techniques like creative content, technical optimization, outbound links, link building, etc. In contrast to this, PPC is another digital marketing technique in which advertisers pay and decide the amount or fee on each click on their ad. Here are the differences:
- – Paid Ad words are INSTANT and visible on the top of the search engine, above the organic ranking.
- – Advertisers who get traffic from their ads must pay for this site visiting activity. But this is not true for organic listings
- – SEO optimized sites get clicks as an outcome of earning that visibility over time. That happens by using SEO techniques (ALL white hat, content, structure, off site, on site etc) that push your website to the top of these organic results.
Undoubtedly, PPC and SEO are different from each other, but here we bring for you some common points in between them.
- – The primary purpose of both techniques is to get the quantity and quality of traffic on your website. The method of operating is different, but the outcome of both PPC and SEO is the same, eventually.
- – Both PPC and SEO are key-driven strategies for getting visibility, traffic on the website.
Now let’s take a look below how PPC and SEO help each other for the success website.
Here we will just mention five ways in which SEO and PPC can work together for improving your site traffic, which includes growing your leads and boosting your revenue. You can adjust your website using SEO techniques; even if your website is already on the first page of Google. In addition to SEO, you can use PPC making techniques and purchasing the same keywords ads; then, no doubt ads appear on the top sheet when some search this keyword on Google. So we can say that if you use both techniques simultaneously, your services dominate search results, and your chances of getting the valuable quality of clicks increases.
If your flooring brand or flooring services are already ranked for specific keywords, you may not need to purchase PPC ads for the same keyword. After all, what’s the use of appearing on the same page twice?
According to research, it is clear that when search ads for keywords are paused, you can lose up to 89 percent or more, of your traffic. So we can say that breaking in ads might negatively impact your website, its traffic, and its ranking. However, in this situation, if you rely on PPC, you quickly receive the interest of the flooring shoppers in your area, which might be missing. Moreover, we suggest the use of PPC strategies; even if your website is on number 1. Because with the use of PPC, you can reach your targeted flooring prospects who need your service RIGHT NOW, especially if you provide specific niche services for flooring (both residential and commercial can benefit). So can other home services such as tree removal services, roofing, and more.
Suppose your site is going well by using the SEO techniques and strategies. But in addition to SEO, if you can use PPC strategies, we will remarket your website or store for getting those interested prospects back to your site. No doubt, that this can greatly enhance your flooring leads, selling, productivity, visibility, and ranking. For example, if someone is looking for flooring (or tree removal services etc) and they come to your website, but they want to think about their decision. In this situation, we can purchase the ads space from a website in a Google network showing the ads for the services later. It works as a reminder for them to go back to your site and it is highly effective.
So we can say that by using the collective action of both PPC and SEO, you can get enough of your old visitors to come back to you and request a flooring quote. Without this remarking strategy, inevitably, they forget about you and your services because we all know how long the average attention span is out there. So we can say definitively that it very beneficial and productive to use remarketing also to attract more flooring prospects to your business.
In SEO, you search an SEO keyword for the ranking of your website. Moreover, you need to purchase PPC for advertising it. Now you need to monitor your website and check your website’s performance. If your site’s performance is going well, then this may be an indication that you should also begin optimizing your site for it. On the other hand, if your PPC campaign falls flat, then you MAY need to avoid SEO on this keyword.
PPC and SEO work together to provide you with more data for more intelligent decision-making purposes. Moreover, you can also examine the following matrix form your SEO and PPC campaigns. In which includes:
- – Click-through rate
- – Bounce and exit rates
- – Time on site
- – Conversion rate
By following this, we can come to know which keyword is productive for your website and also which keyword is useful for generating sales. So by this, you are aware of your site changes, selection of keywords for your website. You can get this data from SEO and PPC separately. But if you use both techniques, you can get a double amount of data that helps you make smarter decisions about your website improvement and success.
WHY YOU NEED REVIEWS AND GMB RANKING
It is a fact that for almost 90% of purchases, especially for major ones like new flooring purchases, people like to see reviews. And they trust reviews.
Maybe you have none, or a few, or it is a mixed bag of reviews on both sides. We can definitely help there.
There are three main benefits to getting more positive customer reviews.
- To acquire reviews, you can use your rating for advertising your flooring business or services.
- You clarify what you are doing well and what changes you need for improvement.
- Great for enhancing the visibility of your business or services. The more positive reviews on Google, the better you will rank on Maps.
- More reviews make your website professional and reliable for these new flooring prospects you will be attracting.
- Undoubtedly, reviews can increase productivity, sales, and development of your business/brand/services.
GMB ranking means Google my business you can improve the GMB ranking through the below mentioned points:
- Be consistent with the name and address.
- Your phone number must be local.
- Must include tracked number and the main number
- Keep prospects updated about your hours.
- Write a small business or service description.
- Properly categorize your flooring business or services.
These strategies will definitely help your flooring website rank higher on Google by having visibility, customer access, selling, and productivity. As they say, Page Two of the search results is where the bodies are buried because nobody ever looks there.
So the use of a comprehensive digital marketing plan will prove very beneficial for the development of your flooring business – more prospects, more sales, fewer headaches, less work. If you own a flooring company of any kind and are looking to grow your business locally, you are in precisely the right place. Full On Digital can offer you the absolute best, most comprehensive digital marketing services for your flooring business’s growth and development to achieve your desired revenue and profit goals.
Full On Digital offers many different services to ensure our clients and their business are setup to be successful:
1. Full On Digital Marketing – We can provide your firm with a complete online marketing plan, outlining the anticipated costs, conversion rates, gross sales, and Net ROI with clearly measurable results. We can use Industry Leading Paid Ads, Advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Social Media Marketing, GMB, SEM, and other Online Marketing Services depending on what we propose will be the most profitable based on your individual business and target clients. We can create, or you may have already, a great website, but why build a billboard in the desert? No matter how great that billboard is, with nobody to see it, it will not produce results. The same goes for your web presence. We’ll work with you to make sure that your website’s design and content is designed in order to maximize your company’s ranking potential, your visibility, and your online impact. Our people are certified Google Partners and experts with the broad range of skills required for almost any project. Check out our Lead Generation page for more info.
2. Website Design and Development Services – There are now, since September of 2014, over a billion websites on the Internet. How can you make your website stand out from the crowd, and your competitors? You may have a great company, great people, and a great product, but you only have a few seconds to convince your visitors to stay on your site long enough to get to know you. This is where our marketing and web design expertise and experience comes in to help you. Visitors are worthless without conversions. Our sites are built to grab your visitor’s attention and keep them interested – it is what we do best!
3. Hosting and Tech Support – Unlike many other companies out there, we are in this with you for the long haul. We provide Free Shared Hosting for all of our Marketing clients, which includes unlimited email accounts, 24/7/365 tech support, fast SSD tech, and the ability to upgrade as needed.